106 Ways to Mix Up your Summer!
J.C. and Sarah want to make sure you get the most out of this summer – so we’re putting together a list of 106 things you can do with your family in Grey & Bruce!
Make them part of your weekend, or a stay-cation! Listen every day all summer as we add another great activity to the list below. We want to hear your suggestions for great activities too, so send them into us. And, whenever you take in one of these things to do, make sure to snap a selfie doing it and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - every week we’ll draw for a prize package from our sponsors!
Proudly brought to you by:
Check back often as we will be updating our list or 106 Ways to Mix Up your Summer each weekday!
- (June 19th) Visit the singing sands in Tobermory
- (June 20th) Take advantage of licence-free fishing this weekend (June 20-21 only)
- (June 21st) Play a round of golf with dad for Father's Day
- (June 22nd) Try stand-up paddleboarding at Sauble Beach
- (June 23rd) Watch the ducks at Harrison Park
- (June 24th) Bike the open trails
- (June 25th) Visit the Billy Bishop Museum
- (June 26th) Take a float down the Saugeen River
- (June 27th) Grab something fresh from the Owen Sound Farmer's Market
- (June 28th) Check out the Cruise Grey Bruce Car Show (today only!)
- (June 29th) Watch the sunset in Southampton
- (June 30th) Explore the Corran Ruins near Colpoy's Bay
- (July 1st) Celebrate Canada Day with a drive-in concert at Sauble Veach (today only!)
- (July 2nd) Hike the Devil's Monument Loop Trail